Stand with Freedom Sweepstakes Official Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- To enter, you must create a profile on the Stand with Freedom website, answer one question accurately about Miles Guo (Wengui) as your entry requirement, and submit either a range of time or "not during this time" to qualify for EASY mode, or submit an exact date you think Miles Guo (Wengui) will be released from detainment following the decision of the case being conducted at the Department of Justice U.S. Attorney’s Office Southern District of New York (Case #: 23 CRIM 118) to qualify for HARD mode.
- Entries must be submitted by April 3, 2023, at 11:59 PM EST. Limit of one (1) entry per person is allowed. If a given person enters multiple times, only that person’s initial entry may be eligible. You are not permitted to enter both EASY and HARD mode, and if both are present on the submission form, EASY mode will be taken as the initial entry that may be eligible.
- Receipt of entry may be acknowledged by Sponsor; but any such acknowledgment is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor.
- Winners will be randomly selected from those who selected the correct range of time and date, which will be announced via our website and social media channels within 3 business days of the end of the sweepstakes. In the case of “Result will not be announced” winners will be selected at random from those who selected this option. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- The prizes will be unique non-fungible tokens (NFTs). In order to accept an NFT, you need to have established a digital wallet, such as MetaMask, to store on the Polygon Mainnet. We are not representatives of MetaMask or Polygon, and this is not a sponsorship of either of their products or services.
- This sweepstakes is open to any individual who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, and EU excluding France and Italy. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by pandemic/epidemic, computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, act of God, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental action (whether or not lawful), materials shortage or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes and select the potential prize winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of this action will be posted to the Sponsor website and social media channels.
- Publicity Statement: By accepting a prize, you agree that we may use your name, image/profile picture, likeness, and/or voice in any advertising or promotional materials related to the sweepstakes, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. You also agree, if selected as a winner, to confirm receipt of your NFT.
- Liability Statement: By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the sweepstakes or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize won. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you understand and agree that any claim or dispute regarding the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be resolved individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION/PROCEEDING) by means of binding arbitration (NOT IN A COURT OF LAW, WITH THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL BEING WAIVED.)
- By entering this sweepstakes, you agree that you are in no way related to the legal proceedings of Miles Guo (Wengui)/Ho Wan Kwok/etc. and have no influence or involvement in the result of the trial that will be held on April 4, 2023. This includes, but is not limited to, any member of the legal teams of either the plaintiff/s or defendant/s, witnesses, or the plaintiff/s or defendant/s themselves, or those who represent those entities in any official capacity, and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse). No individual related to the preparation of documents for the sweepstakes is permitted to enter.
- To the extent that there are any conflicts between the English version and the Mandarin Chinese translation of these Official Rules, if provided, the English version shall govern and control.
- The sweepstakes is sponsored by Stand with Freedom, firstname.lastname@example.org. Stand with Freedom has no influence over the details of when Miles Guo (Wengui) will be released, and attests that they do not have knowledge beyond what has been released to the public. This sweepstakes is not associated with any social media platform.
- By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.